Earnings at risk: You need to fix some ads.txt file issues to avoid a severe impact on your revenue. Adsense Earning Error Fix
Earnings at risk
|Earnings at risk: You need to fix some ads.txt file issues to avoid a severe impact on your revenue | Adsense Earning Error Fix
- Open just two tabs One is Google AdSense, and the other is Blogger.
- Select the Blogger tab and click SETTINGS
- Then find the MONETIZATION feature and enable it. In an instant, you’ll find another unlocked feature just below “Custom ads.txt.“
- Now shift to the Google Adsense tab and click Fix. You will find the download button. Download the ads.txt file, open immediately and copy the one-line code like “google.com, pub-935201xxxxxxxxxx, DIRECT, f08c47xxxxxxxxxx”
- Copy the code and shift back to the blogger tab
- Now click “Custom ads.txt” paste the code into your inbox, and save. That’s it.
For confirmation check your site with a domain like https://www.yourdomain.com/ads.txt. Now you will see the just code (the content of the ads.txt file) on-page. If it shows just code on the page, then you’re done SUCCESSFULLY.
People Also Read: How much does AdSense pay per 1000 views?
For more detailed steps, just follow below video